Sunday, April 01, 2007

Color! Finally!



Lucy was delighted to have a friend here since Thursday. Part of my duties as my house was being painted was to watch the baby and keep out of the way. :)


My wonderful friend Kaylene painted the entire lower level of our house for us. I really liked a striped design and didn't even know that she specialized in faux treatments, and was generous enough to give me my favorite wall! :)







We selected a khaki for the base color, used the wine color for the kitchen and dining area.







The kitchen colors are the same as the striped wall, just without a faux treatment. Kaylene started Thursday pm and finished earlier this morning. Talk about fast! Part of her speed had to do with my assignment, which was pretty much to stay out of the way.



This color is "tate olive" and really is not done justice by the photo. I am so glad to be a far cry from the "tofu" color we have been living with, and still have upstairs, for now at least!





Here is the illustrious artist finishing up this morning. She refused to look up, so her identity is safe for now.


Thank God for friends! Bless you Kaylene, and your family for sparing you! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronda said...

Dawn, the color is beautiful! Enjoy the yummy colors and your family! I love it!!!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home