Monday, January 22, 2007

Tavin's Birthday!!

Tavin is 10 years old today. Funny, I don't recall myself aging 10 years. She had a great time at her skating party Saturday. Tavin can go really fast, but ultimately, it just meant that she crashed harder. I wished I had taken pictures of the dark purple discoloration of her entire right knee. We had a great time Saturday. Tavin had 8 friends with her. After 3 hours of skating/blading there were groans and whimpers all around. The biggest one came from the poor gal taking the returned skates when she received the birthday girls' pair. Tavin is beautiful and talented, but she can stink up some shoes!






Lucy is very pleased to be able to climb onto the table chairs, and was allowed to feed herself some of Tavin's birthday cake. Simon stayed home with daddy and Lucy. He has never skated and has not really expressed any desire to do so, but he did practice his casting.











Simon is very excited about fishing again in the spring. This particular friend was on skates for the first time ever....and just about to be off of them!


I'm glad to be able to post pictures, now I need to figure out how to arrange them how I want them! But it's better than just black and white letters, in my opinion.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MacNana said...

Happy Birthday Tavin! She will only grow more beautiful and talented as the years go by! Ten is an awesome age!
I love all the pictures!
Love, Aunt LeAn

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home