Saturday, December 17, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 11th wedding anniversary! It's also snowing outside. So far, it is the most we've seen, beyond very tiny flakes that don't stick. It is coming down more and sticking this time. So, Big Sister and Big Brother are outside playing while baby girl is in here yelling. Such a nice combination! Last night was a lot of fun. We had about 23 people here for dinner. I got lucky though. I had put the 3 loaves of garlic bread in the oven when they called and said they were 5 minutes away. 15 minutes later I remembered them...As everyone was already eating! No smoke though, they were actually just right. It was fun to watch them conduct their "scavenger hunt". Good thing we didn't have anything to hide!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! i actually remembered a couple of days ago, but do i remember on the day? of course not! hope you get lots of snow! but hope it melts by the time you have to drive down here....
Mel

5:32 PM  
Blogger MacNana said...

Happy Anniversary! How can it be 11 years already! It was such a beautiful wedding, I just loved the lighted trees in front. I hope you have a chance to get away from the delightful children and celebrate together!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the mean sister who totally forgot when the day arrived. I had it written down and everything! So happy very late Anniversary.
J

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home