Tuesday, January 02, 2007

They don't sell these bubbles at Walmart!

We spent a relatively uneventful New Year's Eve at home with just us. We watched "Black Beauty" and had banana splits. The children were extremely dismayed to go to bed at 9pm, but we explained that we weren't going to stay up until midnight either, since I had to work the next day and they had school today. To be true to our word, Kevin and I went to bed at 11:45, but we still new when it was midnight because of the fireworks, and ruckus around us. It made me so glad we didn't have a dog. At least we started the new year in good health, Lucy just has a runny nose and cold, which I really don't consider sick. But, out of consideration for the nursery kiddos at church I kept her home with me on Sunday, just in case other moms don't like to see snotty bubbles being blown out of their kids' noses with each expiration!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home