Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Alert: Babysitter outsmarts wards

Last night we went out to dinner and a movie with the same "good friends" of ours that brought us George. They recommended the BEST salad I've ever had and it was so big, it was sufficient to share with Mr. SAHM. He is usually not a willing "meal sharer", but knowing he'd get popcorn at the movie motivated him (or was it the half-price?). However, once he'd had his half, he did say it was a very good, satisfying meal! Crispy chicken salad served with warm bread. Then, took the baby home, put her to bed, checked in with the other kids and the sitter, who said they were playing the "quiet game", and off to "King Kong".

This morning, Tavin said they had to play the quiet game the entire evening! Ha! (Which was only 1 1/2 hours until they went to bed.) But, when I had gotten there to put baby Lucy down, it was NOT quiet. Anyway, she said they were "bribed" with dollar tree items. Even though they knew they didn't have to "win", they are just to greedy, I mean competitive, to actually try to have fun instead. Kudos to the sitter. Our kids are her "teeth cutting" experience, babysitting wise and I'd say she's doing very well!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just found your blog and am very impressed. I am going to send the URL to my work, along with the rest of the BLOGS necessary to adequately brief myself prior to any family contact, this includes my own family as well. The quiet game is great one of my favorites was word probation. Word probation was more of a punitive issue however. Good work. Will

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home