Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New Product Find! (to me)

Recently, I was in the valley for the birth of my latest NIECE! I was returning a favor to my ready-to-pop sister by cleaning her bathrooms (which she did for me first) and she gave me these pop-up-wipes..Lysol or something and said they worked well on sinks, toilets seats lids, etc. I was completely sold over to these little babies! No more search for a rag, "Is it safe to clean the faucet now that I used it on the toilet seat?" (just kidding), washing, storing, drying,..etc. So, upon my return to the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE I went to Costco and purchased a package of 3 Clorox wipes. HALLELUJAH why didn't I do this before? I think part of me is still in my younger years of 'this is how we did it then' and now I can part with a few extra bucks to use these puppies to clean the fridge handles, walls (apparently our children believe that if they don't walk with their hands along the walls either themselves or the walls will fall down), high chair and tray, cupboards, microwave door (gave up on the inside), etc.

If the makers of these products ever realize what they've done, they could make a LOT more money! I did have to stop Kevin from taking one to Lucy for clean up of the baby....There is some limits to their use after all. Oh, and I became concerned last night over possible misunderstandings from my previous post. I really want you to know that the poor gentleman with the "episode" was FINE and hence it was only funny because of the kids' response. So, enough of my guilt. I am a good person, and 'dog-gone it....People like me.' Now to go finish cleaning my windows....It is the season of wind and dust again, and the dust becomes DIRT when there is enough of it...Plus my phone just rang. Cousin Steven and his family are headed this way! Yay! That will be fun! (I think I'll wait to tell the kids until it is time.)Better run!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home