Thursday, May 31, 2007

CSI anyone?


When Kevin came home from work a few minutes ago, Tavin surprised us both with signs she'd made. I"ll skip the part about her taping them to the walls (newly painted), but they said "Big Meeting", and "Sit Down" with arrows pointing to the couch. Once she had our undivided attention, she proceeded to unfold a paper marked "Top Secret" in red crayon. This is her happy, "pleased with myself" look at the end of the ceremonious tattling. She proceeded to read the note, which is below, and then displayed the evidence: A bag with the involved scissors and toy motorcycle.

The note reads: "All about Simon. Today at 3:17 I Tavin was sneeking on my brother. He was disturbly (pronounced "disturbidly") distroying his motorcycle with my sisers (scissors) that he took. The best spyer in the world got out of the closet when he went downstairs and took my scissors and the broken motorcycle and ran to my room and wrote this story! This has been the Best spyer in the world! telling you this!"
To further explain, she had been hiding in his closet and observed this behavior. It also means that she saw him go to her room to get and return the scissors. Dangerous territory for a little brother, but she doesn't see her part as intrusive, as of yet. This is only the first week of summer vacation, and I am desperately waiting for sports, or pools, or SOMETHING to begin!! I guess this is what I get for harping on them so much to stop tattling on each other all the time. It was impressive that she sat on this story for a good hour!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MacNana said...

Be sure to save the note for the scrapbook! I have had so much fun reliving Eric's childhood with some of his notes and lists that I kept! I just wish I had more. Isn't Simon lucky that his sister is the best spyer in the world! What a crackup!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home