Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Baby Story

Well, this is a first. Blogging with Lucy in my lap, "pecking" with one hand (otherwise known as typing like my dad :)) all because she has learned to stand and not yet to gracefully lower herself. We, as a family, watched her pull herself up to the couch for the first time just a few hours ago afteer learning the trick on mom & dad's stairs this weekend. Apparently the wall is her preference to laying down. Which means not only do we hear her yelling and screaming in anger and frustration, we get percussion. As do her better-trained older siblings who are truly asleep. At least for the time being. I can tell this session must end soon, Lucy wants to bang on the keyboard as well. From past experience I do expect this to be another short phase, one that like the ones before will end all too soon. (Better stop or I'll make myself all emotional.) Now she grows vocally louder and more unappreciative of lap time. So, goodnight AGAIN dear Lucy. I'm afraid she"ll be walking very soon. We are still a week away from 9 months!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MacNana said...

But those early staggering steps are so very cute! I want to be sure to see her (I mean see all of you) the next time you are over!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home