Friday, February 03, 2006

On Call!

You may have noticed that I changed templates. That was in an effort to correct the appearance of my blog (it's all out of whack), didn't work, so I have emailed for help. I like this picture better anyway. Well, the kids really haven't been all that entertaining unfortunately. It's more of a work or parenting issue lately. :) Simon did give a stranger directions to our house while we were in the valley last week. Something like this: "You go by Panda, then you turn left. Then you turn the other way and you kind of turn again. Our house is butterscotch." Panda is his favorite Chinese restaurant (or the name he calls it) and I could believe he knew "butterscotch"! He and Tavin played at our neighbors' this afternoon. They have girls that are their ages. Tavin said they "got rid" of some old Oreos. Must have been a rough day! This is my first "on call" night/weekend in about 4 years! Since 5 pm I've had one call, but nothing I had to leave home for, which is how I measure success. :) We'll see how it goes. We have a pretty high Hospice census with a few that are hovering, so it may get busy in the middle of the nights. On a plus, I think I may actually get to pick up my chairs that are being recovered (since last July) next week! Then I'll be able to (almost) compete with the W.L.E.N. site for furniture! :) By the way....LeAnn I did see some people actually consuming food on the new sofas. I would've understood if you'd have covered them in plastic before our brood got there! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MacNana said...

If I would have had any plastic sheets on hand I just might have! Of course my own son was the only one who got kicked off - peeling an orange while seated on the new sofa is pushing it too far! Hope you had a quiet night.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home